Zoning by-law amendment to allow:
1) demolition of all existing buildings on the site.
2) construction of a 58-storey building (consisting of a 55-storey residential tower with a 3-storey podium) at the north east corner of Yonge Street and Eglinton Avenue. (A)
3) construction of a 38-storey residential condominium on Roehampton Avenue (B)
Building height: 195.75 metres
Dwelling units: 632
Other: podium would contain commercial uses at grade and on 2nd floor.
Building height: 123 metres
Dwelling units: 222 (including 30 rental apartment replacement units)
Total dwelling units: 854Density: 14.8 times the lot area; (15.22 FSI)
Onsite parking: 528 parking spaces (458 residential spaces, 14 car share spaces; 56 commercial spaces; NO visitor parking spaces)
Adopted by City Council on July 16th. Minor ammendments included:
1) Reduction in height of 'Building B' from 38 stories to 36 stories allowing for a maximum height of 117.1 metres.
2) Revisions to the minimum parking requirements under 10 Eglinton Avenue East.
Preliminary Report by City Planning
Final Report by City Planning
Council Decision - July 16, 2013